We understand it can be frustrating when you can’t create or make changes to a transaction when you need to. However, there are common reasons why and simple solutions.
- Unable to create or confirm a transaction
- You see a block of red error text when creating a transaction
- Edits to your timeline or settings do not save
- Updates or changes to your templates do not save
- Transactions for new construction or vacant lots don't save
How to solve most issues
Log out and log back in
- Too many open browser windows or tabs with Folio may cause issues.
- Try closing all your browsers windows and tabs
- Next, open a single new window and go to amitree.com.
- If you are automatically logged into Folio, log out and log back in with your relevant account.
- Try creating the transaction or making the appropriate change
Multiple transactions for the same property address
Folio currently only supports a single transaction for a unique property address at any given time. Go to amitree.com/folio to assess the following situations:
- Suggested transaction: Folio may have already picked up the transaction and listed it in your suggestions section
- Shared transaction: a collaborator or a colleague may have already shared a transaction with you for the relevant property
- Un-archived or duplicate transaction: You may have a previously created transaction that needs to be archived or deleted (see how here)
New development or vacant lots
Folio allows you to input custom addresses for new construction and vacant lots. However, sometimes our third-party partners will still return a different address for the lot. If this happens, we can correct the address from our end. Learn how we can help here.
Confirm your connected email account
You may be logged into an account you didn’t expect. Many Folio users have multiple email accounts, some also connected to Folio. Do you use a shared computer? Or switch between multiple accounts during the day?
- Sign into your account: https://www.amitree.com/users/sign_in
- From the account tab, confirm the account you are logged into
- For extension users, verify the Gmail/G-Suite account you are logged into Gmail
Did you migrate your email account or change to a new email address?
Another common source of issues comes from changes to your email account. If there was a change to your email address or domain, learn what to do here.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about what you are experiencing (screenshots always help). We will take a look and get back to you.