This article is for users of Folio for Real Estate. Using Folio in another industry? Learn more here.
With your help and feedback, our team is constantly making Folio better. Below are some of the bug fixes, improvements, and new features we've added to the product in the past year.
- Fix: We have addressed various issues related to anchor events, including the "continue setup" prompt appearing when it shouldn't.
- Fix: In some cases, events did not appear in chronological order on the timeline. This was fixed in the webapp on April 25th, and the Chrome extension was updated on April 30th.
- New feature: You can now create your own anchor dates! This feature allows you to create a key event that other events are dependent on. The anchor dates and dependencies can be set up from your timeline templates.
- Fix: We no longer create under-contract Smart Folder suggestions for an address, if a pre-contract seller folder already exists for the address.
- Fix: The timeline sidebar is now available in the Chrome extension for Gmail again.
- Fix: It was possible to grant us access to your Google Contacts without enabling every required permission. This led to issues syncing Folio with Google Contacts. This is no longer possible.
- Fix: In some cases, the date picker/calendar wasn't fully visible during Smart Folder setup, when using the Chrome extension for Gmail. This has now been fixed.
- Improvement: You can now exclude weekends and business days for individual events on the timeline template. Previously, they would be excluded for all events or no events on the template.
- Fix: Timeline photos can be customized from the Gmail sidebar again.