This article is for users of Folio for Real Estate. Using Folio in another industry? Check out the latest product updates here.
With your help and feedback, our team is constantly making Folio better. Below are some of the bug fixes, improvements, and new features we've added to the product in the past year. Enjoy!
- Improvement: The dates on the timeline sidebar automatically refresh in real-time, even if you haven't reloaded Gmail in a while.
- Improvement: If you have the Chrome extension installed, our right-hand sidebar now offers more options: apply a template, mark a transaction as "fell through", and print the timeline.
- Fix: When you convert a folder from seller pre-contract to seller under contract, emails will no longer be removed from the folder.
- Fix: The entire timeline can be printed again.
- Improvement: Manually created pre-contract folders are automatically shared with your Collaborators.
- Improvement: Pre-contract folders can now be shared just like under-contract folders. When you share the timeline for a pre-contract folder, the recipient can add the timeline to their Folio account and sync the timeline's events to their external calendar.
- Improvement: When a Team plan admin disables smart folder suggestions for a team member, this will now disable pre-contract folder suggestions, in addition to under-contract folder suggestions.
- Fix: Emails for changes that a timeline editor makes to a timeline are sent to the timeline owner/creator.
- Fix: When you share a timeline with someone who has a Folio account and the Chrome extension installed, they now see the correct screen in their Gmail sidebar. The screen prompts them to accept your invite or override the timeline they already have.
- Fix: A state can now be selected when you create a new construction/vacant lot smart folder on our mobile site.
- Fix: When setting up a folder on Folio's mobile site, you can now define the role of a collaborator or client.
- Improvement: Subscribers can upload a logo to their timelines and Folio dashboard.
- Improvement: If you are a logged-out Microsoft 365 user, you will automatically be signed into your account when you access a timeline from an email.
- Fix: Unit numbers were not being saved for new construction folders. They are now saved and factored in when organizing emails.
- Fix: When a folder is created for a unit, and the unit is referred to by a letter ("Unit A", for example), we would not look for references to #A when organizing emails.
- Fix: If you create a folder by checking the new construction/vacant lot checkbox, and include a property address and a client's email address, the property address will be listed in the folder title.
- Fix: When converting a pre-contract buyer folder to a buyer under contract folder, an address is now required. All under contract folders must have an address.
- Fix: If you tried to create a folder while viewing Folio on a smaller computer screen or monitor, the button to create the folder did not appear unless you zoomed out. This has been fixed.
- Improvement: It is now easier to manually input a property address, with the "new construction or vacant lots" checkbox. The checkbox is available for both seller and buyer folders.
- Fix: If you manually defined the property address for a folder and then edited the folder, the address did not appear in the folder's details. This also sometimes led to the wrong address being associated with a folder.
- Improvement: If we lose permission to access your Google or Microsoft 365 contacts, you can easily grant us permission again from various places in the product, like your settings page.
- Improvement: You can now create pre-contract seller folders! Previously, a seller folder would automatically be created as "under contract" and would have to be edited afterwards. Now you can indicate the folder's contract status from the first step.