This article is for users of Folio. Using Folio for Real Estate? Check out the latest product updates here.
December 15, 2021
In the coming days Folio users with the Gmail Chrome Extension installed will see a significant upgrade to the Folio sidebar.
Besides the sleek new design, the Folio sidebar also now supports the following features:
- The Contacts tab allows you to see all the contacts related to your Smart Folder, and allows you to add new contacts.
- Contacts with “can edit” permissions can now edit board items and add new ones from desktop and mobile without installing the Folio Chrome extension.
- The Board tab now lets you easily share your Smart Folder's board or preview it, using buttons at the top of the board.
- The Board tab now lets you add new tasks, notes and custom statuses using the buttons below the header tabs.
- You can also add reminders when creating tasks, which will be sent to those relevant to that task.
- The sidebar now has a three-dot action menu at the top right, that allows you to access these new features:
- Upload a photo: add a photo to the top of your board to make it more easily identifiable and visually attractive for your clients and colleagues. (Pro feature)
- Edit Smart Folder: easily change the Smart Folder name and rules to best organize your emails.
- Download emails as a PDF: have all the emails related to your project compiled into a single PDF. (Pro feature)
- Do not sync items with calendar: choose this option to toggle whether or not the items on your board are added to your calendar.