Manage your project’s tasks and notes from its Smart Folder. There are two ways to add a task or note:
- From the Folio sidebar in Gmail, click on the blue "add" button.
- Highlight the relevant text in an email you’re viewing. Then click on the “add task or note” button.
Working on a task with a collaborator
This feature will be coming to Real Estate customers in the future.
Stay on the same page as your teammates by assigning them tasks.
- Type the @ symbol in the “notes” field and input the assignee's email address.
- Click on the circle next to their email address to assign the task to that person.
We will send the sharee and assignee an email notification with the contents of the task.
Document the details
In the board item, you’ll find the following fields:
- Description: the details about the item
- Notes: this is where you can mention a collaborator by their email address
- Due date
- Reminder settings
Sync with your Google Calendar
With a Folio account, we will sync with your Google Calendar, so any task with a due date will be automatically added as an event on your calendar. Never miss a deadline! Learn more about how this works here.