This article is for users of Folio for Real Estate. Using Folio in another industry? Learn more here.
This article is for Gmail users who have the Chrome extension installed.
When you click into a Folio Smart Folder in Gmail, the "Contacts" tab on the timeline sidebar lists everyone who was found in an email associated with the transaction.
Adding a new contact
Just in case we've missed someone, you can easily add them yourself.
Click "Add Contact", and then you'll see this window open up:
- An email address, name, and role are required to save the contact.
- Click "save" to add the contact.
- Identifying or adding contacts does not automatically invite them to the timeline.
- A contact will not receive emails about a timeline unless they are specifically invited to the timeline.
- We do not organize all emails that you receive from someone who is listed as a contact on the folder. Learn how we organize your emails here.
Editing a contact
Find the contact you care about, and click the three-dot button to the right of their name.
- From there, you can opt to edit their details, or remove them from the transaction.
- You can opt to also remove any emails from them from the folder.
Move contacts to the top of the list
Click on the star next to the contact's name to move them to the top of the list.