Complete your Folio Profile
- Profile photo
- Timeline/dashboard photo (paid feature)
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
Profile email address
You can change the email address that is displayed in emails sent from Folio. This is helpful if you have connected one email address for your login, but want to display your custom email address.
- The "from" email address contained in Folio communications will include your edited email address.
- Notifications, reminders, and responses related to your timeline will be sent to the listed email address.
- This does not change the email address Folio is connected to. If your email has changed, please learn what to do here.
- If you need to transfer your subscription, follow these instructions.
Edit email address
- To edit your profile email, sign in to your Folio account at amitree.com/folio and click on "Profile" in the menu
- Replace your existing email address
- Save changes
Having trouble saving your changes?
Make sure the profile email address or phone number you want is not associated with a separate Folio account.
Each phone number can only be in our database once. If you cannot save your phone number, a different Folio account may have your phone number currently listed. Check your other accounts and remove the listed phone number.
If you can no longer access an old account that has your phone number, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and the old account's email address.