This article is for users of Folio for Real Estate. Using Folio in another industry? Learn more here.
We know agents like to send information on service providers (e.g. inspectors or title officers) to their clients, so we made it really easy to add or remove service providers for individual timelines.
Add service provider
- To get started, visit the timeline website for a transaction and click "Add a service provider" (see below).
- Next, choose a service provider category or add your own.
- From here, select a previously added provider or add a new one and hit "save."
- Click "Done", and now you'll see them appear on the timeline.
Remove service provider
- Visit the timeline website for a transaction.
- Click the 3-dot menu button next to the service provider.
- Select "Remove Provider" and confirm the removal of the specific provider.
To manage service providers in your account, please visit your service providers settings page.