This article is for Real Estate professionals on all plans.
When you archive a smart folder, it will move under a section labeled “Folio Archive” in your left Gmail sidebar, where your other labels and folders are. You may have to click on “More” or use the scrollbar to find your archived folders.
If you have the Chrome extension installed, after clicking on the archived folder, you will see a prompt to:
- “Download Emails to a PDF” to request a PDF of the related emails
- “Restore” which will reactivate your transaction folder and its timeline
Click on the “restore” button to reactivate the archived folder.
Outlook and Web only users
Archived folders are also moved under a “Folio Archive” section in your Outlook folders. To restore the smart folder, please navigate to your homepage. You can restore a smart folder by visiting the archived folder list.
- Click on the “Active Smart Folders” drop-down next to the “All” filter
- Select “Archived Smart Folders”
- Find your smart folder and click on the three-dot menu
- Select “Restore”