If a buyer falls out of contract, quickly clear the timeline to start over.
How to reset a transaction (Outlook and Web users)
Simply visit the Folio website, and find your transaction under the timeline list. Click the three-dot menu to the right of the transaction, and select "Transaction fell through".
How to reset a transaction using the Chrome extension (Gmail users)
- In Gmail, select your Smart Folder
- Find the 3-dot menu button on the top right of the sidebar
- Click on "Transaction fell through"
What will happen
- Selecting this option will result in all events on and after "offer accepted" being cleared out.
- You'll then be able to add new dates in.
- You must still manually remove the old client from the timeline, if you shared it with them. Otherwise, they can still access the timeline and receive emails about it. See here for instructions.
- Only the person who created the timeline will see this option.