How to install Folio
- Go to Folio’s Google Chrome Web Store page
- Click on the "Add to Chrome" button.
- A new Gmail tab will open with Folio.
- Look for the Folio button above your Inbox and on your Chrome browser
Does Folio work on Firefox or Safari?
- The Folio extension is only available for Chrome desktop browsers. However, you can use the Folio website (amitree.com) on any browser or device.
I see Folio on my work computer but not on another.
- The Folio extension needs to be installed on the Chrome browser on every computer you use.
- You can work around this if you set up and log into your Google Chrome Profile.
I see it is installed but it does not load