When someone shares a timeline with you, Folio will prompt you to accept their invitation. You must accept the invitation in order to add the folder to your account, stay on the timeline after 30 days, and automatically sync the timeline's events to your calendar.
Accept from Folio website
- Visit https://www.amitree.com/folio.
- You will see a “Suggested Smart Folders” section at the top of the page.
- We will display who is trying to share their timeline with you.
- Click the “Join Timeline” button and confirm “Yes, import this timeline”.
- Only a single transaction timeline per property can exist at a given time. By accepting another person’s timeline, your version of the timeline will completely be removed and replaced. This cannot be reversed. Learn more about this here.
Accept from Gmail sidebar
Install the Folio Chrome extension.
Click on the timeline invite email. The email will have a subject line that mentions the name of the timeline, which is usually the property’s address or the client’s name.
In our righthand sidebar, you will see a prompt to accept the shared timeline.
- A pre-contract timeline invite can be accepted from the sidebar if you click into the pre-contract folder from the Folio menu button. The sidebar will not appear when you view the timeline invite email.
Once accepted, you are all done!