Did you create a new custom template you prefer to use, or did you change your existing template and want to update your timeline? Once your transaction is created, you can change or re-apply a template to the timeline. It’s quick and easy to do.
How to apply a template from the Folio sidebar in Gmail
- In Gmail, select any email related to the Folder in question.
- Click on the three-dot menu at the top-right of the Folio sidebar.
- Click on "Apply timeline template" and select your template.
- Review the confirmation window and confirm by clicking "Apply."
How to apply a template from the Folio website:
- Visit the main web app page, amitree.com/folio
- Find your transaction and click on the three-dot menu on the right
- Click on "Apply timeline template" and select your template
- Review the confirmation window and confirm by clicking "Apply"
Please note that all your current timeline events will be cleared out.
If you change a template, it will not automatically update existing timelines that use it. You will have to apply the same template to your timeline. Please note, applying a template will clear out existing dates.
I can't apply the template I created
Are you missing template options when trying to apply your template? The options that are available will depend on your representation.
- Only listing templates can be applied to seller folders.
- Only buyer templates can be applied to buyer folders.
- If you indicate that you're representing both the buyer and the seller, only the listing template can be applied.
You can always change the representation by editing the transaction, or you can recreate the template under a different template type.