This article is for Real Estate professionals on Pro and Team plans.
These days, no one hires a real estate agent without checking their online reviews. While your clients’ experience with you is still fresh in their minds, reach out to them and kindly ask if they’ll leave you an online review. Making the ask is easy with our “Request a review” feature.
How to request a review
You can ask for a review anytime during the transaction process. When you’re ready to ask, there are a few different ways to navigate to the feature.
In the Gmail Chrome Extension
Open your Folio smart folder. From the Gmail sidebar, click on the three-dot menu in the upper righthand corner and click on “Ask for a review”.
On the website
Find the relevant folder on the list and click on the three-dot menu at the right end of the row. Click on that and select “Ask for a review” from the dropdown menu. In addition, if the transaction has closed, you’ll see an “Ask for a review” prompt underneath the folder name. Clicking on that will also display the review window.
After you click on “Ask for a review” in Gmail or through the website, follow these steps:
- Type in the email address that you want to send the request to.
- Paste the URL for your review site (e.g. Zillow, Yelp, Facebook, etc). Test the link to make sure it’s correct (the link will open in a new tab).
- Customize the email message.
- Click “send request”.
And your request is off to your client! Here’s to gathering happy testimonials!
- At this time, customized email messages cannot be saved as a template for future use.
- The review request reflects the name of the timeline creator.
- If you input a Zillow link, we automatically include instructions to create a Zillow account in the pre-populated email.