To uninstall the Folio Chrome extension, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Folio's Google Chrome Web Store page.
- Click the "remove from Chrome" button.
You can also right-click on the green Folio icon on the top right of Chrome and choose “Remove from Chrome”.
What happens when I uninstall Folio from Chrome?
Uninstalling the Chrome extension will only remove us from your Gmail menu and sidebar. If you use Folio on multiple devices, you might have to uninstall the extension on each device.
- Your Folio account and Smart Folders will not be deleted.
- If you are a paid subscriber, your subscription will not be canceled. You can learn how to cancel your subscription here.
- Folio will continue to create and suggest new Smart Folders.
If you wish to permanently delete your account, which stops folder suggestion and deletes all data, learn more here.
Note: Folio will not alter, create, or delete emails of any kind if you uninstall the Chrome extension.