This article is for users of Folio for Real Estate. Using Folio in another industry? Learn more here.
With your help and feedback, our team is constantly making Folio better. Below are some of the bug fixes, improvements, and new features we've added to the product in the past year.
- Fix: When editing the "estimated closing day" key date, you can use our helper tool to automatically calculate the date. The tool lets you base the date off of a specific number of days after "offer accepted".
- Fix: SMS reminders are no longer sent to clients about suggested timeline events.
- Fix: When a folder was manually created and the user tried to create the folder again, the Gmail label for the folder would get deleted. This no longer happens.
- Fix: In some cases, the "estimated closing day" key date was not appearing in the key date dropdown menu. This has been fixed.
- Fix: When we showed a message to sync your contacts, the sync wasn't always performed. Now the button will sync your contacts.
- Fix: If a timeline event was created -- excluding weekends and national holidays -- and the event's date was updated, weekends and national holidays were not excluded when calculating the new date. This has been fixed.
- New feature: You can now exclude weekends and national holidays when you add or edit an item on the timeline page itself. This feature was previously only available in timeline templates.
- Fix: In some cases, the Gmail sidebar did not always list the documents that were in Google Drive. This has been fixed.
- Fix: If a free user has reached their folder limit and some of their folders become paused, the folder will also appear paused to any sharees, even if the sharee is a paid subscriber. The subscriber can now choose to archive or delete the paused folder from their account (not the free user's account).
- Fix: Contacts were temporarily not appearing in the contacts tab and timeline sharing pop-up.
- Fix: Microsoft 365 users can export PDFs again.
- Improvement: We made several usability improvements to the timeline editing pop-up, including these changes:
- The "status" dropdown-menu appears beneath the title, for quicker access.
- When the item has a date, we show the day of the week in the date field. This helps you identify if the event is scheduled on a weekday or weekend.
- New feature: When you change a key date, you now have the option to update the dates of events that are dependent on the key date. This is always optional and configurable when you edit the key date.
- Improvement: We made significant improvements to the speed at which we process PDF exports.
- Fix: In some cases, when you edited a timeline item, the page automatically scrolled down to the bottom of the timeline. This bug has been fixed.
- New feature: When you share a timeline or send a review request, the message can be customized. The customizations you make can now be saved, so you don't have to rewrite them next time.
- New feature: When you don't want our Folio sidebar popping out in your Gmail inbox, you can now click on the Folio icon in the sidebar panel to keep our sidebar hidden. Just click on the icon again when you want to see our sidebar again.
- Improvement: When you convert a folder from pre-contract to under-contract, stock resources are automatically added to the timeline.
- Improvement: If you open the "previous items" section on the Gmail timeline sidebar, it will remain open and expanded for that timeline. This feature was later brought to the website.