To add resources to a timeline, an address must be associated with the timeline's Smart Folder. An address is associated with the folder when the folder is under contract, and you're representing the buyer or the seller. The other option is if you represent the seller, you've inputted the address of the property that is being sold, and you've indicated that you are pre-contract.
Buyer Smart Folders
If you think you're incorrectly seeing this message, please go to your web dashboard: https://www.amitree.com/folio. From the list of folders, click on your folder. The folder's details page will open, and you can confirm the folder type by looking in the upper righthand corner of the page.
If the folder type says "Buyer", then this is a pre-contract folder, and an address is not associated with the folder. To convert the folder to under-contract, follow these steps:
- In the upper righthand corner, click on the "Buyer" dropdown.
- Select "Buyer Under Contract".
- Update your folder with the address, and save your changes.
After this is done, you can navigate to the timeline site and add your resources.
Seller Smart Folders
- Please go to your web dashboard: https://www.amitree.com/folio.
- Find your folder in the folders list, and click on the three-dot button next to the "preview timeline" button.
- Select the "Edit Smart Folder" option.
- If you only see your seller's email address and no address, input the address, and save your changes.
After this is done, you can navigate to the timeline site and add your resources. If the folder also needs to be made under-contract, please click on the folder to open its details page.
- In the upper righthand corner, click on the "Seller" dropdown.
- Select "Seller Under Contract".
- Save your changes.