- To get started, visit https://pages.amitree.com/folio-for-podium
- Sign in with your Gmail or Microsoft account
- Give access to your Podium account
- Start syncing your emails!
How do I sync emails?
- In the main screen of Folio for Podium, there is a search bar that allows you to search your emails. You can search by contact name, email address, subject, attachment names, attachment content, and email body. Folio performs the search in incoming and outgoing mail folders.
- Once you find the emails you want to sync, select the emails you want to sync (you can sync 1 or multiple emails at the same time).
- Select the Podium application record to which you want to sync.
- If you want to include attachments, select the checkbox “Include attachments” in the upper right corner.
- Click the “Sync to Podium” button. The syncing process will happen in a few seconds, depending on the size of your message and attachments.
- Once the sync is completed, you will see a small “Podium” icon near all the emails that have been successfully synced.
If you want to verify the content of an email before syncing it, simply click on the message subject to see the contents and other details.