As a group plan subscriber (Team, Business, Custom) you can manage your group from the My Team page, as well as share your templates, resources and service providers with other members of your group.
Who has access to this page?
All Team Members have access to the My Team page and can copy templates, services, and resources to any other team member.
Only the Group Admin, who is the primary subscriber to the plan and the Folio account that the subscription was purchased under, can add or remove team members. The Group Admin can also add more accounts to the group plan.
Does that need to change? Contact us if it’s best to move the subscription to someone else or see how to transfer it yourself here.
Adding group members
To add a new member, make sure they have signed up for their own free Folio account first.
- Click "Add a Member"
- Add their email address and role
Can’t add members?
- First confirm the email address they used to connect to Folio, or the one they have displayed in their Folio profile.
- If they don’t have a Folio account, they will first need to create a free one. Have them visit amitree.com and sign in to create their account.
- If they are a current paid subscriber, contact email@example.com for assistance.
Removing group members
- Click on the "REMOVE" button next to the member's email address
- Confirm you want to remove them
Removing the team members revokes the user's access to professional Folio features. Please note, the account that creates a timeline retains control of the timeline, which cannot be transferred to another account.
- Any team member can copy over templates to another member in the same group plan.
- Please note, copying over the default Buyer or Listing template will replace the one the recipient already has in place. Custom templates will generate an old and new version.
Copy Service Providers and Resources
- Any team member can copy over service providers or resources to another member in the same group plan.
- Select the Resources or Service Providers tab to share these with team members, just like the Templates.
COMING SOON: Disable folder suggestions for team members
If one team member will be the primary timeline creator, and then share each timeline with the appropriate members of the team, it’s important to prevent those other team members from creating their own timelines for the same transaction.
To prevent this, in the Folder Suggestions tab, select the team members for whom you wish to disable smart folder suggestions, so that they only use the designated timeline.