You can automatically install Folio for users in your organization. This is great if you want your entire team or brokerage to use Folio. Users will see Folio in their Chrome browser, when they're signed in to their G Suite account.
Here's how to set it up
(Full article on Chrome help: Automatically install apps and extensions):
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, click Device management.
- On the left, click Chrome management.
- Click App management.
- Select or search for Folio through the filters on the left to find it.
- Select Folio.
- Select the User settings
- In the Orgs section on the left, click the organizational unit where you want to install Folio for. To install Folio for everyone your organization, select the top-level organizational unit.
- Under Force Installation, click the toggle icon to turn the setting on.
- Click Save.