This feature is only available to paid subscribers.
When you create a smart folder, Folio will fetch the property photo from Google Street View.
Sometimes, there is no image available for a specific address or area, and no image will be displayed. Fear not! You can always add your own image or replace the existing picture with one of your own.
Upload photo (Gmail sidebar)
- Click on the 3-dot menu on top of the sidebar, and select "Upload photo."
- From there, you'll be able to choose a new photo from your image files.
Upload photo (Outlook and web)
- Sign into your account via our website.
- Navigate to a folder's timeline by clicking on the timeline icon for that folder.
- Hover over and click on the picture icon in the top-left corner of the timeline page.
- Select your image and open/save.
Where is the image displayed?
The image you upload will display on the timeline and on the Folio sidebar in Gmail if you use our Chrome extension.
Are there any limits to the image I can upload?
There is no file size limit. However, the recommended size is 1425px by 385px.
The uploaded images are restricted to the following file types:
.jpg, .jpeg, .jfif, .png, or .gif