*Please make sure you are logged into your Folio account to access the plans pricing page*
The following information is for our Real Estate and Lender products only.
When you first sign-up with Folio, you will start on our Premium plan for a 14-day trial. After the trial period expires you will have the option to upgrade to one of our paid plans.
What do they include?
Folio paid plans will provide you with options to have an unlimited number of Smart Folders that you can share with your clients, admin, TC, or any relevant players.
Different options will enable the following exclusive features:
- Create smart folders for all your clients--from those looking for a house, to those who've already found one
- Find your email, contacts, and files for your clients automatically organized on your phone, tablet, computer, and in your inbox
- Create a cheat-sheet for each and get everything you need organized on a single page
- Create as many custom templates as you need (cash-only, out of state deal, long/short closing)
- Grow your brand with our helpful Request a Review feature
- Keep track of all your clients with an unlimited number of smart folders
- Email organization for your client and property smart folders
- Downloadable PDFs of your emails
- Access to our Help Center and Priority support** (email@example.com)
We have more features in the pipeline, stay tuned for new updates!
Want to learn more?
- Watch our video tour here.
What does it cost?
First, log into your Folio account, pricing options are listed on the plans page: https://www.amitree.com/plans
Where do I subscribe?
- Log in to your account, and go to https://www.amitree.com/plans
- Or you can visit your Folio account page to upgrade.
Note: Be sure to verify you are upgrading the correct account if you use multiple email accounts. We can always help if you come across any bumps along the way.
Folio for Teams
We have options for teams that need five or more accounts.
The team options relate to pricing, where we offer significant discounts for teams or brokerages on a per-user basis. Think of them as packs, you will get either five to ten accounts you can distribute to your group. Team (five accounts)- monthly or save by purchasing the yearly plan (paid up front)
- Business (10 accounts)- monthly or save with the yearly plan (paid up front)
- Need a Folio for a larger group? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn about custom group pricing.
Below is a list of the optional configurations that are provided to group plans in addition to all listed feature in the paid plans section:
- Automatic timeline sharing configuration between group members
- Disable the creation of suggested smart folders
- Copy of templates, service providers, and resources to group members
**Priority support**-- We have an SLA of 2-hours during our normal work week (Mon-Fri) for our paid users. Please note we are on Pacific standard time.