Uninstall Folio from Chrome
To Remove Folio
- Go to your Chrome Settings > Extensions find Folio extension, click on Details
- Either Disable (blue toggle button) or Remove
You can also right-click the green Folio icon on top right of Chrome and choose 'Remove from Chrome.'
What Happens when I Uninstall Folio from Chrome?
If you Remove Folio, it will only remove the Chrome extension.
- Your Gmail will no longer have the right-hand sidebar
- Your Folio Smart Folders will not be removed
- Folio will continue to suggest new transactions or create new Smart Folders
- You will be prompted about why you are uninstalling; we would love your thoughts
- You'll be prompted to cancel (delete) your account when you remove the extension; this is permanent!
- If you wish to delete your account, which stops suggested transaction and folder creation, learn more here
Note: Folio will not alter, create or delete emails of any kind if you uninstall.