Resources are companies or websites that can help your clients during the transaction. For example, the USPS change of address service is something every buyer and seller needs when changing an address. Adding these resources to the timeline website is a really easy way to provide your clients with the tools necessary to make their closing as easy as possible.
- If you are the owner of the timeline, visit the timeline website for a transaction and click "Add a resource" (see below).
- Next, choose a resource category or add your own.
- From here, select a previously added resource or add a new one and hit "save."
- Click "Done", and now you'll see them appear on the timeline.
To get you started, we've added a couple of resources for your clients. As with all other resources, you choose if they should be displayed on your timelines. They're on by default, but you can change them anytime on your settings page.
- Insurance Concierge: Amitree has partnered with Lemonade and Liberty Mutual to make it easy for your clients to get home insurance quotes online. This resource will simply let your buyer take advantage of this during closing, so it's one less thing to worry about.
- USPS Change of Address: this is a link to the USPS change of address form, a super useful tool for anyone moving into a new house. It will let your client setup a mail-forward to their new address
- If you are the owner of the timeline, visit the timeline website for a transaction.
- Next, click on the three-dot menu to the right of a resource and select 'Remove resource.'
- A new window will appear to confirm the removal
- Only the owner, the original creator of the timeline, will be able to add or remove resources and service providers.
- If you are shared on a transaction, you won't be able to make these changes to the timeline.