We know agents like to send service providers details (e.g. inspectors, or title officers) to their clients, so we made it really easy to add or remove service providers for individual timelines.
Add Service Provider to a Timeline
- To get started, visit the timeline website for a transaction and click "Add a service provider" (see below).
- Next, choose a service provider category or add your own.
- From here, select a previously added provider or add a new one and hit "save."
- Click "Done", and now you'll see them appear on the timeline.
Remove Service Provider from a Timeline
- Visit the timeline website for a transaction.
- Click the 3-dot menu button next to Service Provider.
- Select "Remove Provider" and confirm the removal of the specific timeline.
- Only the owner, the original creator of the timeline, will be able to add or remove service providers and resources.
- If you are shared on a transaction, you won't be able to make these changes to the timeline.