Complete your Folio Profile
- Profile photo
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
Profile email address
You can change the email address that is displayed in email sent from Folio. This is helpful if you have connected a Gmail/Office 365 inbox but want to display your custom domain address.
fromemail address contained in Folio communications will include your edited email address.
- Notifications, reminders, and responses related to your timeline will be sent to the listed email address.
- This does not change the email address Folio is connected to where it interacts with you email, calendar, and creates folders in.
- If you need to transfer your subscription, contacts email@example.com.
Edit email address
- To edit your account settings, sign in to your Folio account at amitree.com/folio and click on "Profile" in the menu (once logged in)
- Replace your existing email address
- Save changes
Have trouble saving changes?
- Make sure the profile email address, or phone number you want is not associated with a separate Folio account.
- Each phone number can only be in our database once, a different Folio account may have your phone number currently listed. Check your other accounts and remove the listed phone number.