In a Folio Smart Folder, you can click into the CONTACTS tab to see a list of everyone who was found in an email associated with the transaction.
- Identifying or adding contacts does not automatically share them to the Timeline.
- They will not get notification or emails unless they are specifically invited to the Timeline.
- This options is currently only available inside the Folio Gmail sidebar, which requires the extension to be installed.
Move contacts to the top of the list
You can star a contact to move them to the top:
Adding a new contact
Just in case we've missed someone, you can easily just add them yourself.
Click "Add Contact", and then you'll see this window open up:
- Fill out all fields, and once you save, they'll be added to your transaction list.
- An email address is required to save the contact.
Editing a contact
Find the contact you care about, and click the menu to the right of their name.
- From there, you can opt to edit their details, or remove them from the transaction.
- You can opt to also remove any emails from them from the folder.